Tristan Brom Lenhart
30 Fremont St. #2, Somerville, MA 02145
Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships Activation – Boston Celtics, Boston, MA 2014-Present
Dedicated account manager for to a portfolio of fourteen corporate partnership accounts representing $7 million of revenue. My duties include guiding the partner through ideation, planning, and activation of marketing programs that fulfill each partner’s business objectives. Activation includes coordinating hospitality, in-arena marketing, community initiatives, print and digital advertising, curating social media platforms, and compiling qualitative and quantitative data for campaign reporting. Provide mentoring and support for a group of four staff. Assist with production and execution of the team’s annual keynote events including the Corporate Partner Summit, Stay in School End of Year Assembly, NBA Draft Party, Teeing Up for Kids Golf Tournament, and Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation Gala.
- Lead organizer for the annual Heroes Among Us Ceremony held at the Massachusetts State House recognizing over forty individuals who have made an outstanding impact on the greater Boston community.
- Developed and executed an away game trip utilized for corporate partner networking and as a sweepstakes grand prize which included traveling by Amtrak train to New York City for a game between the Celtics and Brooklyn Nets with an overnight stay.
- Selected by team management to act as a liaison with the TD Garden and team operations staff for game day and event strategic planning.
Manager, Corporate Partnerships Activation – Boston Celtics, Boston, MA 2010-2014
Provided first class activation to a portfolio of fifteen to twenty one accounts totaling over $6 million of partnership revenue. Took on managing the team’s in-arena LED ring display signage, as well as communication and ideation with the team’s Game Presentation staff.
- Implemented the team’s first sponsored social media program combining a live in-arena JumboTron feature with a trivia contest on the team’s official Twitter feed to increase fan engagement.
- Executed three annual residential driveway and bedroom renovations in the RE/MAX Home Court Makeover program over four years. Each six month long program included a sweepstakes essay entry period, followed by a celebrity judging ceremony, and grand unveiling at each renovation site across New England each summer. Managed a budget of $45,000 to execute the program.
Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships Activation – Boston Celtics, Boston, MA 2007-2010
Oversaw activation of partnership contractual elements for up to twenty major accounts representing an account portfolio of over $3 million of partnership revenue.
- Executed seven Miller Lite Road Rally events each season visiting local sports bars and restaurants across New England to create brand connections between Celtics fans and Miller Lite, and increase sales of Miller Lite during Celtics games on non-weekend nights.
- Developed unique community programs such as the Kia Motors Walking School Bus and the Reebok Three C’s Educational Essay contest.
Inside Sales Representative – Boston Celtics, Boston, MA 2006-2007
Prospected new ticket sales leads, making 300-400 outgoing cold calls per week, securing over $60,000 in individual ticket package and season ticket revenue in the midst of a season when the team struggled on the court and finished in twenty ninth place out of thirty teams. On game nights, staffed a ticket table at home games, provided excellent customer service, and resolved ticketing issues at the box office.
Bachelor of Science: Sports Information and Communication, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
Budget Management | Strategic Planning | Account Management | Brand Marketing | Digital Advertising | Relationship Building | Contract Proofing | Public Relations | Copywriting and Event Script Writing | Event activation and Fan engagement | Social Media Curation for team and sponsor Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube pages | Expert in both Mac and Windows Systems | Proficient with many software programs including: Adobe Photoshop; Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint, and Publisher | Experienced user of web apps including: Dropbox, Google Docs and Google Drive | Data Reporting and Tracking tools including: Repucom, Scarborough, bit.ly, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Google Doubleclick for Publishers, Stone Timber River Record Management, and Archtics Ticketing Software | Expense Tracking and Reporting: Concur and Mint software programs
Actively volunteer with a host of varied Boston area organizations and non-profits including: Boston Centers for Youth and Families, Cradles To Crayons, The Food Project, Greater Boston Food Bank, The Home for Little Wanderers, Merrimack Valley Food Bank, The New England Center for Homeless Veterans, Pine Street Inn, Rosie’s Place, and The Women’s Lunch Place.